Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Obviously, there's some problem between us. I realize, do you??? Erm... nope, that's your problem not mine..... Do you still love me??? If yes, then why are you so flirty??? You're damn flirty I don't know why.... Now a days, If i don't text you, you wont bother to text me automatically.... Last time for me i can't stand I sure text u 1st..... But now??? HAHA sorry lo I can stand how ever wat..... seriously,do you wan me to let you go??? N just let you go with the flirty girl??? Eh!!! not bad wor, U flirty boy she flirty girl kinda match...... How izzit??? I don't feel lik having you beside me.... You don't care about my stuff, u busy with "HER" stuff..... OK lo, go ahead la.... keep going on..... I'll be fine.....You can't even remember my birthday!!! Can u tell me what the hell is this shit??? Don't worry i'll let u go soon..... After my 15's birthday la..... okay??? izzit a good idea??? Or maybe i'll let u go now.... OO NOPE.... i wanna see what you plan to play and what she gonna do??? After playing i'll let you go kay??? Cause i feel lik wanna join n play with u guys.... cause u guys think that i'm very fun 2 play with..... so... yea... let's play together have fun together ^^..... Seriously,i wont trust you and love you anymore..... Cause you don't love me what's the point if i love u??? syok sendiri??? haahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment